Future Realism: a manifesto
1. We offer a future, in the form of art.
2. We do not predict the future but offer plausible forecasts.
3. In time, our work will look like documentation in other fields, not art.
4. Ignorance of a field is no excuse for dismissing it as subject matter.
5. Art has the responsibility to influence other fields, not just draw on them.
6. Our work appropriates form from other fields as necessary.
7. Success is to be invisible as art, but with potential as future.
8. Details matter.
(This is a draft of the future.)